We continually search for individuals (both Male and Female) who would like to add their names to our list of available cleaners. Once a client requests a regular cleaning service, we match the clients’ requirements with the attributes of the cleaners on our list.
Ultimately, if you are not on our list, you could be missing out on some great working opportunities.
Are looking for an opportunity that provides a regular working schedule and fit into one of these categories:
- A stay-at-home parent looking for some extra cash while the kids are at school
- A cleaner looking for more work
- A student that is happy to work around their study commitments
then we recommend you complete our application form below.
For each application we look at the following criteria.
- Be available for an 'ín home interview' with one of our team members. Yes, as part of our process we want to meet you in your home.
- The days and time you are available during the week. Yes, you choose the times that suit you.
- Your ability to clean a house. We do not focus on whether you are a professional cleaner. Whether we like it or not, everyone has experience cleaning. We look for the individuals that take pride in their work.
- Whether you can work reliably by themselves and according to the clients’ requirements.
- Your attitude and work ethic while in our clients’ homes.
- Your ability to communicate with us and our clients as well as your ability to meets the clients cleaning requirements.
All successful application must have their own transport and will need to provide copies of personal identification, proof of residency, proof of work eligibility, an ABN and a current police check.
Please note: being a successful applicant to the Time For You System does not mean we will be able to match you with a client, however, we take pride in services we deliver and we will make sure the right cleaner is matched to the right clients.
So, we can be able to progress your application in a timely fashion, we provide these application hints to help you in the process.
- Provide copies of the relevant documentation to us in a timely manner.
- Promptly respond to all our communication with you.
- During our home interview, present your home in a way that would demonstrate your ability to clean our client’s home.
- Be open to feedback.
- Be friendly to our clients and the Time For You team member.