It doesn't matter if you are looking for a regular weekly cleaner, a housekeeper or you just need someone to help with your ironing, we’re here to help you.
Over the past 16 years, we've built up an excellent reputation for first-class customer service. We like to try and go that extra mile to provide an excellent service that means we have happy clients. First we get to know you and your home cleaning requirements so we can pick a cleaner to suit you from our extensive database of experienced cleaners. You’ll be involved every step of the way, meeting your cleaner to make sure you’re 100% happy.
The office team include Julie, our Office Manager and Emma our Client and Business Manager, and Jo our lovely Office Assistant. Our office admin team are always available and someone is always on the end of the phone and ready to help.
Time For You Suffolk can provide:
• Daily cleans
• Weekly cleans
• Ironing and laundry
Or if there's something else you need, just ask! Simply get in touch, tell us what your needs are, and Emma will visit you at home and arrange to get things started.
So, what makes us different from other Suffolk cleaning companies? Along with the top-notch service you’d expect, we aim to provide…
• A reliable, experienced cleaner
• A service tailored to your needs
• The same cleaner each week
• Extra hours as and when you need them
• A replacement cleaner introduced if yours is on holiday
• Insurance, so every clean is covered
• Expert support and advice from the Time For You Suffolk cleaning team. Our office is manned between 9am-5pm with a real human, not an answerphone!
• A friendly, honest service from real people who care
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Check out what our clients have to say about our cleaning service in Suffolk on our testimonials page.
Now the only question is, what will you do with all that extra time on your hands?...
"Because life’s too short to spend it cleaning”
Or for more info, email- [email protected] or call on 01359 258991
*police checked cleaners upon request