There are of course other options for you in terms of how you work - privately, or choosing an employed position elsewhere. However, we hope that reading the points below help to clarify the Pros and Cons of each - and that you will see how fantastic it is to work with us at Time For You!
- You control when you take on jobs and build up your diary to fit in with your life
- You control where you take on jobs so they are well located and reduce travelling time and costs
- You can stop with a Client if you aren't well suited
- You set your hourly rate and payment terms
- You need to provide your own insurance cover
- You need to be proactive and work to build your client base through advertising/word of mouth etc
- You need to deal directly with the Client if you encounter any issues
- If you go away, your Clients are left without cover, which is inconsistent and your Client may start to look elsewhere to get a more consistent set up, especially if they are very dependent on a regular clean
Being employed by an agency:
- You have the support of other people/your employers if issues were to arise
- You have your employer to help manage your Clients
- You don't need to find the work, it is all set up for you
- If you have regular clients, your employer should be able to place cover when you are away/ill so the clients receive a consistent service and don't consider looking elsewhere if you can't attend
- Products and equipment will be supplied either by the Clients or your employer
- You will likely be on a lower hourly rate/minimum wage
- You will likely be paid monthly
- Your employer could send you to jobs that are not local so you have long travelling times
- You may not be placed into a regular schedule/with the same Clients and therefore won’t settle into a routine, or get to know Clients and/or their houses and preferences
- You will not have as much choice as working independently in terms of jobs you take on
- You may be placed with a team of Cleaners rather than being able to work independently
Being self employed with TFY:
- We are there to support, you choose the Clients you take on so are in control of your diary and locations, we provide insurance, we find and set up all the work for you, we help manage and provide cover for your cleans, you are on a competitive hourly rate and get paid within 24hrs of the clean.
- Every Pro listed in both of the above scenarios are also true if you are a self-employed cleaner with TFY.
- Every Con is not applicable to Time For You’s set up. We ensure the opposite!
- None! So join us today!
So what is stopping you? All the pro's, none of the con's. Come and join us!
Here's some of our more frequently asked questions when becoming a cleaner at Time For You.
I work at time for you and have done for 2 years. I love it. It fits perfectly round my children and I can pick which hours I want with no pressure to take any that don't suit. My manager is Joanne and she is really supportive and understanding of family commitments. I would highly recommend working here, especially if you're a parent juggling work and children. The rates are good and competitive
I would recommend time for you cleaning its family owned by Joanne and Daniel. I work for them 2.5 yrs they are very professional and caring nothing to much trouble for them . Jo is amazing and caring and got me lovely clients who live in my area. I love working for jo. Its brilliant cleaning company .
Great company great support and always very helpful
I love working with Time For You as it’s so flexible. You can work the days and hours that you want and Amie-Jo is always there to help should you need to change anything. Amie-Jo is also one of the nicest people I have met and is so easy to get along with! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for cleaning work as it has made a big change in my life, it’s great for people out there that love to clean just like myself!
Cleaning at Time for you fits perfectly around the school run and my family, and has been an amazing way of earning extra money weekly for Christmases and Birthdays. I am forever grateful to Amie-Jo for finding cleans which fit perfectly together and for always being there to support the team.
Joining Time For You is the best thing I have ever done. I have such lovely clients and work the hours I choose. Karen has always been helpful and is there when I need her for anything. The best thing I have ever done was get in touch with Karen, Mrs L Leak.
Cleaning at Time for you fits around the school run and my family, and has been a great way of earning extra money. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for flexible work.
The clients are nice and I'm working the hours I can.
I love working with time for you, it is a great business! I am able to work around my mum and her illness, I really enjoy meeting new clients and doing my job well and I would recommend to friends, family and anyone that wants good work and great times to join the team.
I have several clients that Time For You have introduced me to. Its lovely knowing Theresa has been and met them before I take on the role! Theresa and Leigh are always so helpful and always avaliable!
Time For You is rated 4.5 out of 5* based on 12 testimonials