Time For You- Solihull is looking for EXPERIENCED cleaners with a keen eye for detail operating on a self-employed basis and managing their own clients that we will introduce to you.
Are you reliable, trustworthy and capable of managing your own workload? Then we would like to hear from you.
What you can expect from us:
- Insurance cover for accidental damage.
- Introduction to quality clients to help you build your own client base.
- Payment on a ‘pay as you clean’ basis by clients.
- Liaison between you and the client.
- Provision of all cleaning products and materials by clients.
- Assurance that you will be visiting respectable safe households.
- Help and guidance with self-employment matters with regards registering with HMRC.
- Constant flow of work once you have proven your standards.
- Help resolving work related issues or problems.
- Respect and appreciation for the work you do.
What we expect of you:
- That you have experience in domestic cleaning.
- That you are prepared to work on a self-employed basis and register with HMRC is you have not already done so.
- That you are dedicated and committed to long-term work.
- That you can work independently and manage you own time effectively.
- That you are trustworthy, honest, reliable and punctual and have good common sense.
- That you have your own transport or are able to use public or other reliable means of transport.
- That you are happy to be interviewed in your own home as part of our vetting process.
- That you can provide at least two excellent references.
- Though many people think they can clean, few people can actually be regarded as professional cleaners. We highly regard and value good cleaners. Are you one of those people?
If so, then please contact AARON with your details (preferable CV) on:
Telephone mobile: 07572215392
Telephone office: 0121 516 2446
Email: [email protected]
Apply here for cleaning opportunities