'Time For You' can help YOU!
My name is Carolynn and I’m the business owner of ‘Time For You’ Vale of Glamorgan & Bridgend, Domestic Cleaning.
I’m here to work with you, on a personal level, to provide you with work in a comfortable environment and to create the right life balance for you and your family.
Here at ‘Time For You’, we can offer you regular hours to suit you.
I’m looking for experienced self-employed domestic cleaners who are friendly, reliable, trustworthy and looking for long-term work.
TFY can provide work around school hours, or your other personal commitments.
Working week days only, with NO evening or weekend work required!
We'll work together to build a timetable of work that suits your needs.
You'll have your own regular clients, who you will visit at the same day and time, every week or fortnight.
You can't fail but to build a strong relationship with your clients as you get to know them over the months, or even years, if you choose to remain with ‘Time For You’.
Are you already cleaning and just in need of some additional hours, or you already have another part time job but in need of some extra hours to increase your income, or are you simply just looking for a great part time job?
We'd love to hear from YOU!
In addition to having domestic cleaning experience, providing an excellent standard of clean. I am looking for friendly people who are committed to providing a positive “can do” attitude and able to communicate well with people from all walks of life in a professional manner when speaking to clients at all times.
These are all important attributes to hold as a cleaner with ‘Time For You’.
We're looking for amazing cleaners who can commit to turning up when agreed, who LOVE cleaning to the highest standard and want to make their clients houses SPARKLE!
Perks of the job for YOU are:
- Have your own regular and long term clients.
- You choose the days and hours to work.
- Work in private homes local to you.
- Paid on the day of clean, directly from the client.
- Insured for any Accidental Damage in the workplace.
- Receive full and ongoing support on a personal level, from Carolynn the business owner.
- All cleaning products and equipment supplied by each client.
The Next Stage to becoming a Successful Applicant is........
To provide the following details:
- Have previous Cleaning Experience in Private Homes.
- Hold a Driving License and have your Own Transport.
- Be Honest, Reliable, Trustworthy & Responsible.
- Obtain a Basic Police Disclosure Certificate - compulsory. (showing No Criminal Record)
- Provide Photo I.D, proof of address and two recent references.
- Must be able to speak and communicate in fluent English.
- Must be prepared to register as Self Employed.(Not self-employed! Don’t worry we can support and advise you with this, believe me it’s much easier than you think!)
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Many of our cleaners have been registered with 'Time For You', and cleaning for the same clients for years.
Here's what some of our cleaners have to say about working with 'Time For You'
"Support Yes! and it comes in bucket loads!
Carolynn is friendly, approachable and always around to help.
I feel I can call her at any time, even just for a chat"........ Louise
"TFY offers an impressive competitive wage,
We get paid on the day of clean, directly from the client,
the best part is there's no waiting until the end of the month"......... Jane
Why choose 'Time For You'
"Of all the cleaning companies I initially looked at:
My introductory phone call with business owner, Carolynn confirmed and reassured me,
that the transition into work with TFY and especially going self-employed could be easy and rewarding.
Nearly 4 years later, I couldn't be happier with my decision to work with TFY"......... Sam
So if you love a set routine of cleaning and better still with the same clients, week in, week out.
If so, does this sound like the ideal job for you?
What are you waiting for?
Complete the below Online Application Form and Carolynn will be in touch very soon.
The most successful candidates complete the additional information box on the application form, please detail your previous experience, how many hours you are looking for and any other relevant information to make your application stand out from the rest!
I'm known for my catchphrase of :
"I'm only a phone call away".
Look forward to hearing from YOU!